DIY: Coffee Body ScrubDecember 14, 2014
Hey there, FRESH FACE BEAUTIES, coffee is already a daily routine for most of you but, honey get ready to love and need it even more. Believe it or not coffee can help to temporarily minimize the appearance of cellulite by tightening the tissue, plus it's a great body exfoliator. So the recipe for this body scrub is as follows...
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (sea salt can be used instead)
- 3 Tablespoons Coffee Grounds (can be fresh or used)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- Just mix all the ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use body scrub on damp skin only, and rinse.
- Makes approximately 3/4 cup body scrub.
As always I hope this helps :-)