DIY: Scrub that's beyond GOOD!

June 05, 2014

I was talking to one of my really good friends that I've had since 4th grade and I advised her as to what facial scrub she needs to go get it! Which is the Microdelivery by PHILOSOPHY.   BUT it's actually pretty expensive Eeeeek! :(

So then I thought about it and remembered there is an amazing scrub that is literally right in your kitchen and can be done for free!  Yasssss hunti I said FREE!

To create the scrub, just mix together half a cup of coarse brown sugar with a tablespoon of honey, a little olive oil, and 1/4 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, then apply all over your body/ FACE and rinse. The scrub not only smells delicious, but leaves your skin feeling ultra-smooth.

However if your skin is super sensitive I recommend you just mix of the brown sugar or Raw sugar with a teaspoon of your current cleanser. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts