Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body Review & Swatches

September 13, 2013

Y'all know I love talking about newness! Urban Decay is on fire right now! 

Do you remember the Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder? Well they did away with that and came out with a more classier version. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body ($29) I absolutely love it honey!

It gives off light, sheer shimmer that illuminates like no other. I kinda wish this would have came out during the summer but oh well!  I give this product two well manicured thumbs up!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. how gorgeous! i really want it but i need to finish the old loose powder version first haha

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts