Keep that face nice and smooth!

August 05, 2013

Hello freshface beauties today I'm in the mood to talk about skin care. Moisturizer to be specific.

I have a moisturizer that I am currently loving! Which took a while honey, I've tried organic moisturizing is that's stinky. Ugh! I've tried moisturizes thats too lightweight. I've also tried some that was just too thick!

With that being said I finally found the perfect one for me. It may be the perfect one for you??

It's the Multi-vitamin Nurishing moisturizer by Neutrogena Naturals. This fabulous prouduct replenishes moisture with fortified vitamins B, C, E, & antioxidant Omega bionutrients. It will reduce the look of dullness and roughness. There is no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens or dyes! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts