In the mood for ORANGE...

July 08, 2013

This morning I woke up in the mood for orange honey!!! With that being said I went and put on my Mandrin Smashbox lipstick and painted my nails neon hot orange!

All of my orange made me feel super happy today which made me research how colors can affect your mood. 

So fresh-faced beauties this is what I found 

The Color Psychology of Orange

Orange is acombination of yellow and red and is considered an energetic color.Orange calls to mind feelings ofexcitement, enthusiasm, and warmth.Orange is often used todraw attention. 

 Blue is actually my favorite color so I'm definitely going to check out with that mean.  To check out what other colors mean go to this link http://psychology.about.com/od/sensationandperception/a/colorpsych.htm



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts