Bleach Blondes

June 26, 2013

This is for my blonde fresh faced beauties!  Freshly bleached blonde hair looks bright, beautiful and banging, but overtime it can go brassy leaving you with canary yellow tones. So Lee Stafford created Bleach Blondes light toning shampoo to help kick this problem into touch. This deliciously deep purple shampoo, specifically for bleached or partly bleached highlights or bleached hair, will lightly tone bleached hair, knocking out brassy canary yellow tones and refreshing and restoring it back to salon beautiful colour.

The Pro-Blonde complex with Miracle Tree will help keep hair squeaky clean and encourage natural shine, whilst the 21st century colour protection helps to stop annoying colour fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by UV; leaving hair looking and feeling super charged!  

I LOVE IT! Its what I use, I'm rocking blonde myself! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts