PARNEVU Hair products a MUST HAVE!

April 23, 2013


Hey Fresh Faced Beauties… As you may already know, I don’t talk about hair often. So, tonight is the night!! If you use relaxers to help straighten your hair then this is for you.

I have recently had the chance to try out new products. Which I really needed because I am really not in  love with my current relaxer.  It seems like most relaxers would not leave my hair straight enough or it would be straight but dried out.  I’m sure many of you can relate…

Well honey, I am here to tell you there is a solution because I finally found a SUPERB relaxer that makes my hair sing if it could. Its called T-Tree No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System by PARNEVU.  This amazing relaxer straightens your hair while eliminating dry flakes and relieves itching while leaving scalp and hair moist. This (NO LYE) relaxer contains vitamins and protein. Greater penetration of conditioning agents during each step of the application helps restore and rebuild your hair leaving it straighter, softer, shinier, and full of body.


But wait I’m not done yall… There is another product I absolutely love by Parnevu. It’s their Hair Maynnaise. It’s a treatment for weak, damaged hair and its enriched with olive oil, egg protein and organic herbs to promote healthy hair. Honey let me tell you why this Mayonnaise is the BOMB.com… it works from within the hair shaft to help strengthen fragile roots, mend split ends and moisturize dry brittle hair. Every time I use this hair mayonnaise my hair feels like it just drank a glass of water. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts