Q & A

March 13, 2013

Ok yall, here is a question from one of my fresh faced BEAUTIES...

Q: "Ok im going through some face breakouts and im going crazy!!! Loll. I never had to deal with this n i dont know what to try. Im breakin out around my jaw line, a little on my cheeks and on my neck..what can i use?? I have sensitive skin." 

A: Hey hun, What I am going to recommend is that you use a cleanser and OIL-FREE moisturizer from brand called SimpleSimple has no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Instead, just their purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins, for natural healthy-looking skin. Offering a skincare range suitable for all skin types - especially sensitive skin. I also recommend that you exfoliate ONCE a week using the Simple facial scrub. Exfoliation is considered one of the most important techniques that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Where can I find this line at? And is it affordable or something that is gonna run you back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get Simple from wal-mart, cvs, target, and Ulta. Its VERY affordable! :-) Thanks for reading my beauty blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

recent posts