Is Tinted Moisturizer for you?

February 19, 2013


Not everyone likes the look of feel of foundation, however everyone wants to have a nice polished and flawless look. So if this is you... Let me introduce ya to TINTED MOISTURIZER! 

Tinted moisturizer is a type of facial makeup that combines the benefits of foundation and moisturizer. I highly recommend for those of you who really don't wear much makeup because its lightweight  breathable, and natural looking. 

The tinted moisturizer I'm loving at the moment is by Smashbox Cosmetics. This tinted moisturizer is easy to blend, oil-free, fragrance free and again very lightwight. 



As always, I hope this helps.... Thanks for reading 
Oh and don't forget to "LIKE" my Facebook page Expert of Beauty please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts