My Life

January 31, 2013

IMG_20130126_095856.jpgOk fresh faced beauties, the FUNNIEST thing happened to me yesterday... I was sitting by the window in a coffee shop in Washington D.C just thinking and daydreaming. However I kept getting weird stares and facial expressions from ppl walking by!!!??? So, I looked in the mirror to see if I had food on my a face but there was nothing. So I continued to daydream LOL, when this lady started to stare and even come up to the window... So I ROLLED my eyes and the lady JUMPED lol!!! so shoot, I JUMPED too! I was like dag I must look jacked up smh lol. She came in the coffee shop laughing and said "I am soooo sorry but honey I thought you were a beautiful manikin until you eyes moved. Im sorry I scared you but girl yo scared ME!!! Girl you look flawless what is your secrete... I responded and said "Thank you, its called MAKE-UP" hahahahahaaaugh!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOL HILARIOUS. GOOD THING SHE DIDNT POKE YOU TO SEE IF YOU WERE REAL.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts