A classic Smokey Eye

January 16, 2013

Who wants a sexy smokey eye every now and then...I DO!!! I know achieving a smokey eye can be a bit tricky and of course you don't want too look like a raccoon lol. So here is a few tricks to achieve a smokey eye that I'm sure you will approve of.

To create a classic smokey eye I love, love, love M.A.C. black eye shadow called Carbon

As I have talked about before you should prime you eye first and for this I recommend a NYX Jumbo pencil BLACK BEAN
After applying the Black jumbo pencil to the eyelid.
You want to use a flat bush and put the mac carbon or any black eye shadow you have and place it on top of the lid you primed.
after that you can blend it out a bit with a fluffy shading brush.

I chose not to put liner or lashes on so you can see the eye shadow smoked out and blended


As always, I hope this helps... tootaloo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts