Removing Makeup just got EASIER!!!

December 13, 2012

Beauty Rule to LIVE by... 

Please, please please remove your makeup before you go night night. 
Your skin needs to breath in order to GLOW! 

With that being said here is a MakeUp remover/ Cleanser that I'm loving at the moment...

NEUTROGENA NATURALS 
Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover



Honestly, I was not a big fan of Neutrogena but I was in desperate need of a decent cleanser that also removed makeup effectively with out a lot of chemicals. Well honey, I am happy to say I found the  ONE!!!! Using this cleanser makes me soooo happy! I actually removes ALL of my makeup and thanks the Peruvian Tara Seed (from South America) in this cleanser my face feels soft. This cleanser is rich in Vitamin C, B and again Tara seed with works within the skin to boost  moisture levels and prevent dehydration while strengthening skins natural moisture barrier.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts