My #3 favorite Lipsticks to rock in the winter

December 21, 2012

Q: Winter is approaching and I'm not sure what color lip-stick would look good on me. I am a brown skin, African-American. 

A: “The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel
One of my Favorite Quotes! Your right its winter time honey and there are plenty of colors that can we worn to give you that extra WoW factor despite the frigit cold weather. For women of color I have and will always suggest pretty plum and purples or beautiful a burgundy colored lipstick. Here are my 3 Lip Stick I'm currently rocking on my lips... Oh and did I mention these are very affordable products.


My number ONE favorite right about now is by Revlon called Va Va Violet #663. Sometime I wear just this color or I will add a hint of pink. I can show ya better than I can tell ya. In the picture above I'm wearing Va Va Violet and M.A.C Amplifted Girl About Town on my lips.



My Second favorite color is Plum Paradise #425 by Maybelline. Yes, I know..Another shade of purple but its totally different when worn. Perfect shade for winter.



Black Radiance #5027 is another dark, sexy, and fabulous burgundy that's my third Favorite!
Well, that's my 3 favorite, of course I have waaaay more lipsticks and glosses that grace my lips.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts