What's in MONI's MakeUp Bag???

October 03, 2012

As you may know I am a Freelance MakeUp Artist so of coarse I have a TON of MakeUp sad to say. However, I've been asked sooo many times what's my favorite must have to carry in my little personal MakeUp Bag so honey I'm gonna tell ya!!

Moni



Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss: Absolutely love this gloss. It glides perfectly over my lipstick and the tiny glitter specs amps my plain lips also. 
$20 - Ulta




Victoria's Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo... My favorite blush, its so beautiful! 
$22- Victoria Secret 




Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse: I just got this and I'm not really sure if I like this foundation or not. What I can say is it does give me good coverage and it is lightweight.




Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara: This mascara is currently my FAVORITE! The Big Fatty gives me gorgeous dramatic lashes
$18 - Ulta



Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Primrose): I always keep this handy just in case Im in need of a natural, soft pink,  creamy look. This colors goes with just about any colored eye shadow 
$19 Ulta 



Stila waterproof eye liner: As you know I almost ALWAYS rock a Winged eye and sometimes I use this to achieve that look. Gotta keep this handy as eye liner is a MUST!
Ulta


EOS Lip Balm: This lip balm keep my puckers nice and moisturized. Keeps my lips kissable in which I know my hubby likes!
$3.24 - Ulta

Notice I did not have any eye shadow listed, well that's because I don't ever put eye shadow in my cosmetic bag. I always use a primer before I apply my eye shadow so it last ALL day so no touch ups are ever needed. However if I had no make up these items alone with give me the look I want!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this page, nails, beauty products, makeup instructions ... etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try on the Victoria's Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo and the Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Primrose). I find its shades very light and warm. Applying these shades will bring out a natural look which I usually prefer for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts