Not so pearly white

October 22, 2012



Here a question from one of my FRESH FACED DIVA's

Q: Why do my teeth look so dingy, How do I get them back white???

A: Well honey, that cup of coffee, tea, soda and red wine that you may love to drink could be the culprit. Oh and smoking is your teeth worst nightmare!

Along with your twice-a-year dental visits, you can brighten your teeth several shades with a whitening toothpaste that contains carbamide peroxide, but I suggest you use it only once a day to avoid drying out gum tissue. Rembrandt Plus with Peroxide toothpaste is highly recommended.


Baking Soda is one of my favorite less expensive solutions for bringing your teeth back to light.
I have already blogged about this so if you want to know more on how and why baking Soda works click here ---------->  Baking Soda 

As always, I hope this helps! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have heard that too that baking soda can help whiten the teeth. I will start doing this and see if it really works.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts