Glitter, Glitter and more Glitter

October 10, 2012

Are you obsessed with GLITTER????  Well honey I AM!!! So here is 5 glitterfied products with glitter goodness!


Butter London has a gorgeous nail laqour called The Black Knight
It contains black, pink, blue, and silver glitter...I am oh so loving this $14

 Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip gloss, I promise on everything I love this is my all time favorite lip gloss. This gloss glides right over my lipstick perfectly and looks great even if worn alone. $16


I love love love this polish called Rainbow in the S Kylie by Nicole by OPI. This pretty multi-glitter polish goes great over just about any color. $4 



I love how effective yet less expensive NYX cosmetics are. This Glitter Cream eye shadow palette is great! I recently had a client who was attending a 8O's party in which this palette became very useful! She looked great!! $7

You will most defiantly get a nice shimmer with Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow. The amount of shimmer is insane but I love it!!! $6



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. -Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are great glittering products that I truly want to try out. I am also fond of glitters for I super love the effect of it. I think I will purchase Butter London nail polish first.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts