Coming BAAAACK!!! ----> Nail Swagg a Friday Spotlight

September 09, 2012

GUESS what yall???!!! I'm gonna start back dedicating Friday's to Fabulous Nails with SWAGG!!! If your nails are looking really cute and you want to share then please do so! As a result I will feature your name and a picture of your nail swagg right here on my beauty blog on a Friday!


If you want to participate then please do the following....

-Submit one picture to me via e-mail at facesbymoni@yahoo.com and put nail swagg as the subject
-Make sure its a really good close up so that we may see any detail or design.
-Please provide me with your name or nickname that you want presented on my beauty blog
-(optional) you can provide the name and brand of the nail polish used also

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts