Baltimore Comic-Con and Spy GAL

September 15, 2012


Yes, I love MakeUp, Heels, and Fashion but hey the geek in my loves Comics too! Marvel Comics that is! So of coarse I got to tell ya about my trip to Comic-Con in Baltimore a few weekends ago. I took my son with me also. We had a Ball! As you can see I am a HULK fan and LOOK, I gave my son a fun webbed look like his favorite Spider-man. 



In light of comics did you know Custom Solutions, the custom publishing division of Marvel Entertainment, and Benefit Cosmetics, the San Francisco beauty brand known for its fun instant beauty solutions, have co-created SpyGal, the FIRST EVER beauty-inspired comic book hero. According to Benefit, "Marvel, the world's top storytellers, helped us bring our action hero SpyGal to life." The "wise-cracking, pore-zapping persona" was inspired by the company's POREfessional pore minimizing primer

 As you can see, I got my copy!! 


Well I just wanted to share that with yall :-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts