Wanna Glow or Tan??

May 02, 2012

Its about time to shine and show that gorgeous glow!. Yeah I'm talking about BRONZERS baby!

Q: What is a Bronzer?

A: Some Bronzers is to give the illusion of a sun-kissed natural-looking Tan and some bronzers soul purpose is to enhance your natural golden-glow

So here is a few BRONZERS that I'm completely in love with


First I'm gonna start with a bronzer made by Smashbox called BAKED FUSION SOFT LIGHTS
This bronzer has baked formula that imparts a soft veil of shimmer
 and keeps your skin looking luminous! 

Another Bronzer that is liked alot by me is the Tantalizer by Lorac. It give the perfect combo of both tan and glow! It's a all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment.
Good for traveling!
The bronzer from NYX called Confessions of a Tanaholic is the Last but not least fabulous for sure. It will give you the perfect tanned look! Oh and did I mention its VERY affordable!!




Well as always I hope this helps!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMGosh I totally need the NYX or smashbox bronzers! I'm obsessed with bronzer right now!! check out my blog!! I nominated your for an award: http://pinktattooblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

recent posts