SPOTLIGHT: Lip Art

May 30, 2012

Hey there, If you are a person who only wears clear lip-gloss 
then honey the pics below might be a bit overwhelming lol!
If you need inspiration on how to enhance you lips for fun....
then the pics below will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

Image courtesy by : Randommization.com.

Image courtesy by : Thecenturyoftheself.com

Image courtesy by : Randommization.com.

Image courtesy by : Bit Rebels.


Image courtesy by : Randommization.com.

Pretty cool right? I like!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it. I am not sure if I could rock it but I could see it worn on someone, or maybe at a fashion show or costume party! Nice Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are verry kool!!! love the panda bearrrr

    xx Sherviii
    www.makeuploveandotherdrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

recent posts