Baby Lips VS. Butter Lips

March 27, 2012

The smooth, soft, moist yet not sticky lip game is on!!! Well it's on between Maybelline BABY LIPS and Revlon BUTTER LIPS that is. So of course I'm here to make it a little easier for you the next time you cant decide what should be on you lips FIRST!!!

Out of the two, I'm in love with REVLON, Butter Lips...WHY??? Well, I have to have some type of color on my lips and a Buttery Balm + Shiny Color is ummmnn.... perfect for me! 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.

Shades available:
•Berry Smoothie 050
•Brown Sugar 020
•Candy Apple 035
•Cherry Tart 070
•Cotton Candy 045
•Creamsicle 065
•Creme Brulee 095
•Cupcake 055
•Fig Jam 030
•Gumdrop 060
•Lollipop 075
•Peach Parfait 025
•Pink Truffle 001
•Raspberry Pie 010
•Red Velvet 040
•Strawberry Shortcake 080
•Sugar Frosting 005
•Sugar Plum 085
•Sweet Tart 090
•Tutti Frutti 015

Now, now I'm not saying Maybelline Baby lips are bad...because they are awesome also. If you are not interested in color and just purely want a good, hydrating balm with SPF 20 then Baby Lips is a must have!

Available in 4 flavours:
•Energising Orange (hydrating)
•Menthol (repairing)
•Smoothing Cherry (intense moisture & smoothing)
•Anti-Oxidant Berry (protection)

Well as always I hope this helps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts