"Nail Swagg a Friday spotlight

February 24, 2012


HAPPY FRIDAY Beauties!!!!! As you may know "Beauty as MONI know it" has dedicated Friday's to Fabulous Nails with SWAGG!!! As a result I have some great pics to share with you from Diva's who have submitted their "nail swagg" to my email which is facesbymoni@yahoo.com


Of course I have to start off by showing my "nail swagg" first lol! So here it is...
The colorful glitter is by Ulta called Pinata Yada Yada


This "Nail Swagg" is done by NailOholiX...the hearts are super cute!


Look at this "Nail Swagg" submitted by Nita! She used Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips "Blue Ice" this is CUTE!

Tiffany of Nails Never Fails submitted this pretty nail swagg. She used Essie Shine of the Times over China Glaze Ruby Pumps. You can check out more of her awesome designs from her blog at Nails Never Fails



The fabulous "nail swagg" was submitted by Skeleton Nails! Check out more of her cool designs via her blog at Skeleton Nails


Joanna of Polished Dezinez Addict sent this cute "nail swagg" and you can see more creative designs on her blog!


Please share you pretty nail swagg with me so that I can share it next Friday. Again just send it to facesbymoni@yahoo.com along with your name any other info such as you blog or website!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhh, I LOVE yours Moni, that's awesome!! and thanks so much for spotlighting my nails and my site. <3

    ReplyDelete

recent posts