SpotLight: NARS

January 09, 2012

As always my purpose is to introduce you to new and GREAT cosmetics and honey NARS is one of them. While M.A.C is amazing its time to expand you knowledge of cosmetics and know that there is other great make-up out there. If you are a Make-Up fanatic like my self then honey you are already hip to NARS because its Loved by many!

Nars Eyeshadow are highly pigmented (Matte, Shimmer, and Night Series) and come in some amazing colors such as Daphne and Outremer

But NARS is widely know for their blush...Nars has the Blush game wrapped around their finger. Oh and rightfully so...Nars Blush is astonishing, with fan fan favorites such as deep throat, and Organism
Lets not forget Nars luscious lipstick such as Funny Face,
Well that was just a sneak peek but if ya wanna look at more ....


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Moni, My wedding is this June 2012, my complexion is that of Gabrielle Union. My wedding colors are that of your background. I would love your opinion for my make up colors. Please advise.. The wedding will be outdoors in the Bahamas where I reside.

    ReplyDelete

recent posts