Hello Kitty Fans...I have somthing to tell yooooou

December 27, 2011

Love Hello Kitty? Love Noir cosmetics? Well honey are you sitting down because I'm about to tell you that Sephora has an amazing Hello Kitty beauty line. If you fell out, then sorry for that but I told ya to sit down lol!
Thank God Sephora is pretty much everywhere because the amazing Hello Kitty beauty line is exclusive to them.
The Hello Kitty beauty line ha
s just about everything from nail polish to brush sets.Because its Hello Kitty everything looks super cute!!
A have my eye on a few new items. One of them is the Shimmering Powder and Eyeshadow Palette. Looks like a nice pallet and since it Noir cosmetics I'm sure its pigmented well.
Another new Item that I really want is the Noir 5-Piece Brush Set - Black

Lastly anther Item that looks like a must have is the Hello Kitty Intense Perfume.
This perfume is described to have rich floral accords and a wink of warm vanilla. Oh and a little hint of musk is present in the base notes...Smells I mean sounds lovely!


This post is dedicated to my sister Sweetz, whom LOVES Hello Kitty, and if ya love Hello Kitty then yeah this was for you to honey! The pic below is her and I.
Sweetz is on the right btw.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello Kitty has everything!!! Who would have known? MONI!!!! That's who... Ur sister is as beautiful as u are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Hello Kitty is a Diva herself!!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts