High Performance Shaving (Prouduct Reiview)

October 31, 2011

Ok ladies...I found it!!!! I found the best shaver out there! Its the NEW Schick Quatro for Women, Trim Style.
This shaver has four ultra thin blades for a shave that's super smooth and with simple flip of the handle there is a waterproof, battery-powered trimmer that safe for the shower! It has adjustable combs that gently guides the hair toward the trimmer blade to achieve desired hair. It even has a on/off activation button. Honey its time to throw away your old shavers and get with the NEW trim style. I love it!!!
I'm sure you are wondering what I use to shave with...I use to lather up soup on my legs and then shave with that but not anymore! Next time try Skintimate Signature Scents in Flirty Mango, a refreshing shave gel enriched with the succulent scent of fresh mango. With With rich, hydrating ingredients such as olive butter, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5, a little wink of foam turns into a rich lather that protects against nicks and cuts, and will leave skin soft, touchable and ready for their curtain call.


Well if you aint know, now ya do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts