How to clean ur cosmetic brushes

August 26, 2011




Q: Moni, how do I clean my makeup brushes???


As you already know, anything you use on your face should be clean. If you are constantly having breakouts, unclean brushes may be the cause??? So I'm gonna give you few tips on how to clean your brushes.


A: Olive Oil is great when it come to removing make-up from your brushes. So gently stroke each brush with a little olive oil, while massaging the tips with your fingers. Then you can take some Johnsons & Johnsons Baby wash (Gentle Treatment) to cleanse them. Make sure you keep your brushed in a downward position so the water and suz wont effect the brush adhesive holding it together.


If all the above is too much work then honey just get you some good ol brush cleaner. I love M.A.C. brush cleanser its reallly effective!




You can also find some good cosmetic brush cleaner at Sephora or Ulta


Well as always I hope this helps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts