Beauty Talk with Moni (Skin Care)

August 15, 2011

Yup, thats me to the left...Rocking my new do! sorry about the poor picture qaulity (took this pic with my phone)

Well anyhoo, Do you have a good skincare system/ routine? If not, you should because healthy skin is important.

So with that being said, let me tell ya my number one rule that I learned the hard way...REMOVE your makeup every night!!!! Trust me, you don't want to wake up to a nightmare of clogged pores giving you acne as a result.

Secondly, use a good cleanser on your face every morning and night. That doesn't mean you have to go out and spend top dollar on cleaners. Your local drug store probably has what you need. However if you do not have a good cleanser you can just use a gentle soap such as Dove.



You should also moisturize prior to applying your makeup and before you go nite-nite.

Another good rule is to ALWAYS apply make-up to a fresh and clean face. If you don't, your make-up will not look so good as it should.



Well as always I really hope this helps...tootaloo!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Whats the best foundation for black women? I also use Dove on my face, I love the feeling it gives my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisha, Black Opal and Revlon color stay is great for women of color. You can vet those at cvs....M.A.C. and Make-up forever is a little more expensive but works great also...you can get those from sephora! Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts