MakeUp Brushes

July 01, 2011




If you are really in to Make-Up then geting cosmetic brushes is a MUST HAVE...if you hardly wear make-up and you just do a little somthing somthing when you do wear it, then honey jus stick to the sponge applicator. Yes M.A.C. brushes are wonderful but there is other Professional cosmetic brushes that are just as good if not better!

Oh wait...before I get to info of where to get the best brushes. Let me school you a bit on what brush you really need. As a Make-up artist I have tons of much needed brushes but if you are just applying make-up on your self then you should have at least on good bursh set.
Ok so now I got that out of the way....let me give tell you about...

CROWN BRUSH COMPANY: They make Pro brushes that are simply wonderful and less expensive. They have an extensive collection so please dont get overwhelmed lolhttp://www.crownbrush.com/


SIGMA BEAUTY: Sigma pro brushes are pretty awsome and extremely similar to M.A.C but at a fraction of the price. Enuff said!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic Brushes: While OCC lip tar is what I believe to be amazing, I can say the same about their professional brushes as well. Oh and the crisp white handles and black synthetic fiber brush heads are really cute might I add!

SONIA KASHUK: Sonia make all types of cosmetics but her brushes are what the pro's are talking about! Want her brushes just go to Target! Prices are great which is another goodie in my book!

Well as always, I hope this helps! Soon I will give a breakdown of what type of brush is a must have and why...stay tune

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts