Unwanted underARM Hair!!!

June 16, 2011

I don't know about you but shaving my under ARM hairs is no where near one of my favorite things to do....ugh!!! However, as a women it MUST be done. So guess what honey, put your razors down because I have a quick and easy way to get rid of those unwanted under ARM hairs....



I use.....NAIR!!!!
Yes ladies, I said Nair! Turns out Nair not only works amazing for our gorgeous legs but works just as great under my arms. I swear I wish I was doing this sooner.



Its pretty easy just....
1. Squeeze lotion into palm of hand.
2. Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hand immediately after application.
3. Leave lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
4. Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.

TO REMOVE LOTION AND HAIR:
1. Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
2. Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
3. Pat dry.
4. Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.

Well as always, I hope this helps

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, does this not really irritate your underarms with the chemicals in the lotion?x

    ReplyDelete

recent posts