E.V.O.O as Rachael Ray would say it....

May 02, 2011





When I'm making one of my favorite dish which is fetttucine Alfredo with grilled chicken, E.V.O.O (extra virgin olive oil) is perfect for my pasta Oh...sorry if your month is watering a bit ....I have to remember this is a beauty blog so I'm about to tell you why Olive Oil is one of the best beauty secrets! In addition to making food taste great, its a natural, hypoallergenic way to moisturize skin, and more!


Extra virgin olive oil can provide strong antioxidants, like Vitamins A and E that help repair and renew skin that has been damaged. Sun and Air, smoke, and smog can damage you skin if your always exposed to it.


Nail and Cuticle Care: Extra virgin olive oil is GREAT for dry nails and cuticles. Just rub a few drops into the cuticle area and around the nail. Your Cuticles will stay plump and moist, and your nails will have a pretty natural shine.


Eye Makeup Remover: I swear using E.V.O.O is the BEST way to remove make-up! No hard rubbing is involved. All I simply do is a light swipe and that effectively removes eye makeup without irritating the delicate skin around the eye area. Another great thing is that when used consistently, olive oil can soften the skin around the eyes and smooth out wrinkles.

Want smooth silky skin? Add some Olive Oil in your perfumed lotions. You can also add a few drops of Olive Oil in your bath water. Watch your step when you coming out tho...don't want ya to be slipping and sliding everywhere lol! If your face is very dry, after washing your face lightly add olive oil all over your face.


Oh and btw the E.V.O.O I am currently using and love is by Bertolli. I get a big Gallon of it from Sam's Club.


Hope this was helpful!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Girl, you have me up late at night reading your blog. I'm loving it!!!! and I use this to remove my eye make up, too. :) YAY! to E.V.O.O!!!! wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Beauty Blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

recent posts