Eggs for breakfast & for my face

May 27, 2011

When I was a sweet, loving, good, quiet little girl ( yeah, yeah I know...Ok I was sweet, and loving but quiet I was not and good only sometimes) but back to what I was saying lol...My Mother and I would put egg on our face. As a child I did not understand why but now I do and I'm here to tell ya why you should do the same.

If you have mild acne or extremely oily skin or you just want to have healthy glowing skin then this home remedy is for YOU! Oh and good news this WONT put a dent in your wallet. The home remedy starts with adding eggs to your grocery list. Using Egg as a face mask is good for oily skin. I swear you will notice an immediate reduction in oils. The egg white draws the oils out, while the egg yolk moisturizes. Using a Egg mask also works very well for firming the skin.

It's easy just use ONE egg and beat it just like you would if you were going to scramble it. Then apply the egg all over your face with your fingers. let it dry. Once the egg is dry it will harden on your face so be careful about making any big facial movements. After 20 min of it being dry you can just wash it off your face.

You can use the Egg as a facial mask as many times as you want. I only do it once a week but it depends on you and how oily your skin is. Another benefit to using egg is that is completely safe and has NO harsh chemicals!



Well anyhoo, if ya aint know...Now you do! Hope this helps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts