Damaged Hair...What to DO?

May 20, 2011

Got split ends, dry brittle hair, hair breakage, and over processed hair? Or is your hair pretty healty and you just want to keep it that way....Well, there is a product that I believe is a MUST HAVE!!! ooooh I just love it. Its HAIR MAYONNAISE by Organic Roots Stimulator.



This product is an intensive conditioning treatment with whole egg protein, wheat germ oil, Sunflower Oil, Soy Beans, Amino Acids and Olive Oil. These rich ingredients will carry minerals and nutrients into cells giving your hair moisture, and strength. Oh and it smells pretty good too lol

After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Hair Mayonnaise all through your hair from roots to ends. They want you to cover your head with a plastic cap and let it process under a warm dryer or warm towel for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. However, I just put a plastic bag on my head and let it sit for a couple of hours while I tend to my son's or Blog hehehee

Anyhoo, this product is amazing and I swear it will improve your hair a great deal! You can get it from any beauty supply store. Or just go to http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/11

Well if ya aint know, now ya do...Hope this was helpful. If you have a conditioner that you swear by please comment below and share with me!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving your blog. I'm gonna have to try this. Come follow my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog and lovin it :-)...I checked out ur blog a few days ago and enjoyed as well!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts