The Academy Awards...

March 08, 2010


My favorite moment was...of coarse when they called Mo'Nique name as the WINNER for best supporting actress!!! I jumped out of my bed and yelled as if i was watching the Cowboys touchdown! I loved her speech...this is what she said if you missed it...First, I would like to thank the Academy for showing that it can be about the performance and not the politics. I want to thank Mrs. Hattie McDaniel for enduring all that she had to so that I would not have to. Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey because you touched it, the whole world saw it. Ricky Anderson our attorney of Anderson and Smith thank you for your hard work. My entire BET family. My Precious family thank you so much. To my amazing husband Sidney, Thank you for showing me that sometimes you have to forego doing what’s popular to do what’s right. And baby, you were so right!

BUT HOLD UP...Did yall see Samuel L. Jackson Rolling his eyes right after Mo'nique gave his speech? smh...I know he is pissed that the camera caught that LOL!!!



I was also SO HAPPY for the LEAD actress in Precious Gabourey Sidibe...I know that had to be a wonderful feeling to have Oprah come out on stage and say nothing but fabulous things about her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts