Such a Goood Movie!!!

December 23, 2009


I AM NOT ABOUT TO TELL THE MOVIE..DON'T WORRY..LOL! OK so the other night, my family and I got all cozy and looked at "The Blind Side". Man o Man, what a goooood Movie. It was very moving. The first 30 Min of it is very sad and I felt myself trying not to cry. Knowing that this movie is based on a true story also makes this movie MELT in your heart! Sandra Bullock is such a great actress and she is Amazing in this movie...she even does this down south COUNTRY accent...lol!! My 5 year old (Kany'e) said he loved it as well. The first thing on Kany'e mind this a.m. was Blind Side. He said "Mommy, I learned something from that movie, it was good" lol! This is a move to see for sure..It sends a very positive message and we should all be like that family...when you see the movie...you'll know what I mean.so If you aint know, Now you do...SO WATCH IT!!!!!


OK since we talking about Movies...I have to just put a lil light on my FAVORITE MOVIE....If you know me...you know what it is.....
YEP... (COMING TO AMERICA) I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! EDDIE DON'T GET HIS CREDIT HE DESERVE UGH!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts